Croeso. Welcome to Tyddyn Adi Caravan and Camping Park
The longest established park in the area. Nestled at the foot of Moel y Gest
mountain (850ft) and only 0.5 of a mile from Black Rock sands a blue flag beach
giving you the best of both worlds, relaxing sunny days on the beach or
energetic walks up the mountain or the many footpaths nearby including the Wales
Costal Path. .
- Conveniently situated for exploring the Snowdonia national park
- Only half a mile from the famous Black Rock golden sands
- Less than three miles from the picturesque harbour town of Porthmadog
- Full toilet facilities and showers with shaver / hair dryer
- Spacious, level grass pitches
- Optional electical hook-up as required
- Dishwasher room and a laundrette service
- Freezer-pack hire service
"Edrychwn ymlaen at eich
"We look forward to your visit…"